Did You Know
- The 1st ice cream cabinets were insulated with cork.
- The 1st NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) regulation, Standard #1, was for ice cream cabinets and soda fountains.
- In the early days of retail ice cream sales, the preferred location was usually a drug store.
- New Yorker Magazine has produced more cartoons with the ice cream man than any other single subject.
- ETL stands for Edison Testing Lab as in Thomas Edison.
- Nelson carts were featured on The Apprentice...BDC-8 Cold Plate Cart Featured on NBC’s – The Apprentice